Senior C++ Software Engineer
About the client:
Our is the developer of CloudTV, the only cloud-based software platform that enables service providers, content aggregators and CE manufacturers to virtualize CPE functions in the cloud for the purposes of delivering next-gen user interfaces, online content, and interactive advertising for TV to millions of set-tops and connected devices.
CloudTV™ enables service providers, content aggregators, and CE manufacturers to deliver consistent, branded video entertainment experiences from the cloud to millions of devices. CloudTV overcomes browser incompatibilities, eliminating the need to develop and maintain native, device-specific applications. Our client is based in the heart of Silicon Valley, with offices in Los Angeles and Hilversum, the Netherlands.
The Senior C++ Software Engineer develops and maintains a high-performance video streaming engine. This engine is the core of the CloudTV platform that delivers hundreds of concurrent video streams to settop boxes from a single blade. You will be the expert on this component and work closely with your team members to determine the best way to implement new functionality or find solutions to issues reported by customers.
- You have a proven track record working with C/C++ Software Development
- Experienced in writing multi-threaded, time critical applications
- Knowledge of video streaming with MPEG-2/H.264
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience in agile development
- Excellent verbal and written English
- You will thrive in a small company environment
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.