About the project:
Many companies have business processes that are not supported by great software. We all know what that means: rekeying paper forms, information that is locked in mailboxes, and a lack of insight. That is why our client provides cloud platform that enables companies to automate their own business processes. Thanks to our software, traditional companies can transform themselves into digital businesses.
Our client is a young and innovative company located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Developers team consists of 9 people. They value personal freedom and responsibility. That is why we lack micromanagement and focus instead on getting things done. We regularly organize drinks, client visits, and team events.
The development team that consists of a product owner, a scrum master, and a couple of other developers. They follow Scrumcrum methodology. That means that you will participate in daily standups, planning sessions and retrospectives. During the refinement sessions, we discuss also the architecture of functionality described in user stories. They expect you to participate in these discussions.
In each two-week sprint, they are committed to delivering new functionality that meets our definition of done. This means that you will not only write code, but also create unit test, write end-user documentation, and do bug fixing. They use the latest technologies such as the Meteor framework, Docker, and tools for continuous integration and deployment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Experience with the Meteor framework
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of MobX
What Daxx Offers:
- Build your Successful IT Career working directly with our Client. No third parties;
- Competitive salary, that depends on experience and skills;
- Compensation of taxes;
- Annual skills assessment;
- English classes with Ukrainian teachers and native speakers;
- Long term employment with 20 working days paid vacation;
- Work-off on Ukrainian official holidays;
- 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance, sports, and dentist;
- Regular interesting corporate events (Friday breakfasts, Pizza & Beer Parties, Carting, and Paintball etc.);
So, let's get started! To apply, simply send us an email and make sure you include all of the items listed below.
Interested in this position? Send us your resume and let us contact you!