Linux System Administrator
Daxx is looking for a Linux System Administrator to work in our office in Kiev. This is a fulltime position. You will work remotely from our premises and become a member of IT Team of our Client. This is a great opportunity for you to collaborate with international colleagues and build your successful IT career in Ukraine.
About the project
Our client is a cloud telephony startup founded with a passion for telecommunications and information technology. This is new and exciting platform providing the very best cloud telephony.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux;
- Extensive knowledge of Virtualisation technologies;
- A basic understanding of IP Networking;
- Being a bit paranoid about security;
- Able to brainstorm and take initiative;
- Able to document your work for your co-workers;
- Able to understand, speak and write proper English;
- Knowledge of oVirt
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of ZFS / Solaris based storage
- Knowledge of Zabbix
What Daxx Offers:
- Build your Successful IT Career working directly with our Client. No third parties;
- Competitive salary, that depends on experience and skills;
- Compensation of taxes;
- Annual skills assessment;
- English classes with Ukrainian teachers and native speakers;
- Long term employment with 20 working days paid vacation;
- Work-off on Ukrainian official holidays;
- 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance, sports, and dentist;
- Regular interesting corporate events (Friday breakfasts, Pizza & Beer Parties, Carting, and Paintball etc.);
So, let's get started! To apply, simply send us an email and make sure you include all of the items listed below.
Interested in this position? Send us your resume and let us contact you!