Middle/Senior Frontend Developer
About the client:
Exabeam is the leader of user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We exponentially increase the productivity and effectiveness of valuable security operations teams by enabling them to cut through the noise of thousands of alerts and focus immediately on high-risk user profiles and behaviors.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing the user interface for a brand new data processing system to detect advanced security threats using the latest stream processing and machine learning techniques.
You’ll be architecting and implementing the user interface and middle tier for the first generation of our service and be part of the foundation of our web engineering team.
You will work with all parties in the company (Data Scientists, Security Researchers, Platform Architects, Product Management) to define and provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive user interface that will be one of the key differentiators of the product.
- Solid programming experience designing and writing well organized, clean, and extensible code
- Ideally, experience using React, Backbone.js, AngularJS, jQuery, underscore.js
- Nice to have some backend/restful experience
- Appreciation for high-quality user interfaces and interest in user interaction
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good level of English
The company offers:
Direct cooperation with customer
Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
Regular performance reviews
Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.