Middle/Senior Full Stack JS Developer
Full Stack JS Developer
About the project:
The project is an on-demand transport marketplace for people and companies with irregular transport needs, mainly of bulky items. Through our user friendly web and mobile applications we connect customers with transporters for a simple and hassle free booking experience.
Our technology stack shortly:
- Sequalize (ORM - Object-Relational-Mapper)
- PostgreSQL (Data SQL + JSON)
- PubNub (Realtime comms), Socket.IO (Realtime comms)
- Stripe (Payment gateway)
- Redis (Session cache)
- Elasticsearch (ES)
- Vagrant (Dev portability)
- Docker (Deployment)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- We use multiple AWS services like EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, SES
Skills and experience needed:
- 3+ years experience with Node.JS, ES, Redis, PostgreSQL + Sequalize (or similar
- experience with REST
- 2+ years experience with JS, AngularJS, CSS/HTML, PubNub/Socket.IO (or similar
- realtime frameworks)
- 1-2 years experience with AWS, Vagrant, Docker, Nginx
- Knowledge of Stripe, Jira
What will you do:
- Develop smart and groundbreaking features in our application.
- Creating routing algorithms and data processing.
- Solve problems with supply positioning to improve logistics marketplace
- Optimisation of code to increase efficiency and stability.
- Regular maintenance and support.
- AWS infrastructure.