Senior Back-end Magento Developer
Daxx is looking for a Senior Back-end Magento Developer to work in our Kharkov office.
About the project
The client’s company located in Harrogate, England, is a growing and ambitious company that provides a wide range of eCommerce websites for a number of key customers. Focused on Magento development, they pride themselves on a high quality service.
This is the ideal opportunity for a talented developer looking to join a fast-growing company offering superb career progression opportunities. Benefitting from a rewarding and fun environment, the successful candidate will be part of the team where their input will have a real impact over the future success.
There are a wide range of projects which are all based on the Magento platform. The client’s team is always aspired to build industry leading sites for their customers and really push the boundaries.
- At least 3 years of experience of Magento Community Edition.
- MySQL & PHP5 experience
- Git experience
- Ability to deploy code using Git + SSH
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment and work between multiple projects
- Prepared to work overtime and do "on call" support out of hours
- Excellent time management/organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good English skills (both: spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Magento Certifications
- Experience with Nginx, Varnish, Redis, Memcached, Ubuntu server, Percona XtraDB & MariaDB, Phalcon PHP, Google APIs, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Solr, Bacula + Duplicity
- There will be 70 % new development and 30% support.
- You will work on new and existing project supporting existing builds and adding to the sites functionality and capabilities. Also play an integral part with new builds to be that Community or Enterprise
- They have two teams of front and back end developers so you will communicate with them to develop and maintain your specialism.
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Opportunity of business trips to work on-site
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.