Ruby On Rails Developer
About the Project:
The Client is an e-commerce startup for industrial parts. They currently have a large product catalog (1.5m parts), and an e-commerce site built on Spree (Ruby on Rails), with connected IOS/Android apps (framework7, angularJS, Cordova). Everything is completed apart from a good search function.
We will need a developer to build the search function on top of the existing site/apps.
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails in production environments
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, AWS, and Postgres technologies
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Good command of English
- Experience with Spree and Cordova is highly desirable.
- Angular.js knowledge
The company offers:
· A professional environment with great people to work with!
· Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
· Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
· Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
· Direct cooperation with the customer
· Regular business trips to work on-site
· Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
· Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
· Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes
· Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
· Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves
If this could interest you, please send your CV or profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: maj4onka
I am looking forward to your application!