About the client:
Our client is the next generation online health and wellness planning and tracking solution proven to help end-users.
About the project:
- We are building a .NET Core and SQL Backend, for use with an iOS mobile app that will integrate with the various 3rd party device to sync data.
- iOS application is built but not functioning 100%.
- All design is complete.
- Android and web user (Windows Desktop) modules will come at a later stage.
- Looking for an experienced .NET developer who has built hosted applications on .NET using Entity Framework and MVC
- Must have a solid foundation and experience in developing databases for .NET and for IOS mobile applications
- We have the support from Microsoft Technical Engineers directly who have set up an Azure PaaS platform for the hosting of the .NET application and SQL Database.
- Engineer should be well experienced in MS SQL Database Development, Database Security, logging, and Scalability
- Expert experience of API’s and how to integrate them into .NET application
- Assist to analyze and improve the code we have
- Experience following the Agile and Scrum methodologies on project’s development
- Experience with 3rd party SDK and Bluetooth device integration
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.