About the client:
Exabeam is the leader of user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We exponentially increase the productivity and effectiveness of valuable security operations teams by enabling them to cut through the noise of thousands of alerts and focus immediately on high-risk user profiles and behaviors.
- Create Security Incident Response automation capabilities using Exabeam Incident Responder
- Develop Python based integrations with leading IT and Security Enterprise technologies
- Setup and maintain a Security and IT software in a lab for the purpose of utilizing APIs
- Writing unit tests and debugging
- Python skills should include algorithm development, Python modules, classes, exception handling, Python Threading, Concurrency and associated limitations
- Experience using REST and SOAP based APIs
- Excellent communication skills in English
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.