Middle SQL Developer
Our client is a global manufacturer of cutting tools.
They develop own main data information systems in-house and use them in headquarters in Switzerland and in their subsidiaries worldwide: Brazil, Europe, China and more.
- 1+ years of experience in T-SQL development:
Strong design and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in complex design challenges
Proficiency in writing complex stored procedures, functions, views
- The following knowledge is not mandatory but will be considered as a plus:
SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
SSAS (SQL Server Analysis services);
Knowledge in Power BI and/or BI principals is a plus.
- Good object-oriented programming principals.
- Fast learner.
- Good command of English.
Our ERP solution is the engine of our global operation. It is mainly developed in-house. You will develop new modules and features, and maintain the database side of the system.
Depends on your knowledge, progress and your interests, you’ll be involved in additional projects, including web related projects and other OOP-related projects.
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.