Senior Angular Developer
About our client:
Our client is the industry leading data management, reporting and analytics platform for the music industry. Launched just 2 years ago the client’s digital music platform already powers some of the music industry’s biggest names. Our client offers them a turnkey solution for today’s digital business, enabling rights owners to manage their assets, rights, and data with unprecedented simplicity and efficiency in an easy to use web and mobile interface.
Today are going to set up a talented and ambitious team to drive the platform’s next and future versions, which will support our foothold expansion across the music industry and global digital media arena as a whole.
You will take part in building a highly performing, scalable and extensible components of our next-generation music business platform. This role will be pioneering, as you’ll pave the future across all of it's parts and technologies.
As a Front End Engineer, You will develop the best digital music business SaaS solutions and experiences to delight customers and grow the user base.
- 5+ year of experience designing and building complex single-page applications (SPA);
- 2+ year of work experience with Angular;
- Extensive knowledge in front-end design patterns;
- Extensive knowledge of Node.js will be a big advantage;
- Responsive Web Development, optimising for Mobile;
- Experience with Databases (SQL/NoSQL) and Web Services;
- Experience with Grunt, Bower, RequireJS, PhantomJS, SASS;
- Create modular, testable and easy to maintain applications;
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git);
- Working experience in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
Will be a plus:
- Angular 2 experience;
- Understanding of the back-end development.
The company offers:
Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
Direct cooperation with the customer;
Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
Regular corporate events;
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.