Senior Python Developer
About our client:
Our client is the industry leading data management, reporting, and analytics platform for the music industry. Launched just 2 years ago the client’s digital music platform already powers some of the music industry’s biggest names. Our client offers them a turnkey solution for today’s digital business, enabling rights owners to manage their assets, rights, and data with unprecedented simplicity and efficiency in an easy to use web and mobile interface.
Today are going to set up a talented and ambitious team to drive the platform’s next and future versions, which will support our foothold expansion across the music industry and global digital media arena as a whole.
You will take part in building a high performing, scalable and extensible components of our next-generation music business platform. This role will be pioneering, as you’ll pave the future across all of its parts and technologies.
Develop robust software systems with distributed architecture. We’re looking for developers who can apply their skills across the stack, implementing and deploying it in a form of a microservice using modern big data stack consisting of Spark, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MySql, Redis, Kafka, Docker and many other technologies.
- 5+ years of solid industry experience as a Software Engineer;
- Strong Python backend skills;
- Good understanding of Python related frameworks Celery, gevent, Flask, Ansible;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, DDD, CQRS, FP, principles;
- Strong knowledge with big data solutions like Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, and Impala;
- Strong knowledge working with high performance messaging systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis etc.);
- Strong knowledge with “NoSQL” databases like MongoDB, Cassandra;
- Understanding algorithm complexity (Big-O) and basic data structures;
- Strong knowledge in writing unit and integration tests ;
- Good knowledge and prior development experience working with ElasticSearch (ELK stack);
- Strong background in Linux;
- Experience delivering all layers of web apps from DB/backend/frontend and their optimizations.
The company offers:
Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
Direct cooperation with the customer;
Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
Regular corporate events;
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.