Middle/Senior Swift Developer
About the company
Our client is a young startup based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It helps organizations to unite their people. Organizations are facing a huge challenge to make the connection with their front-line employees. Our client is passionate and driven by the belief that they can change this.
It's digital platform and mobile application allows organizations to make a unique connection with their employees and increase engagement.
About the project
You’re going to work on iOS application which currently is written in Swift. The apps are the main base of the platform and we need people like you to make it more ‘solid’. This means we’re looking for someone who can write tests, develop new features and fix bugs.
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with TDD (test driven development)
- Experience with frameworks such as RxSwift and SwiftyJSON
- Good command of English
- Understanding different Swift design patterns (such as MVP etc.)
- Proactive, fast learner
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.