Middle/Senior Node.js Developer
About the company
Our client is a young startup based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It helps organizations to unite their people. Organizations are facing a huge challenge to make the connection with their front-line employees. Our client is passionate and driven by the belief that they can change this.
It's digital platform and mobile application allows organizations to make a unique connection with their employees and increase engagement.
About the project
You will be working closely with the product team to develop a world-class API that should handle a lot of traffic. In the upcoming months, the main focus will be on improving application monitoring, implementing caching and of course implement new features that require some complex workflows.
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Express/Connect or a similar web framework
- Experience with MySQL and writing performant and complex SQL queries
- Good command of English
- Affinity with Linux
- Proactive, fast learner
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.