About our client:
Our client company doing automates complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. They also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
The company also provides consulting services. Typical clients are hedge funds, prop trading groups, family offices and retail traders trading quantitative trading strategies.
You will be part of the core development team. As a Senior Web Developer, you complement the existing cross-functional team.
- Design and implementation of future releases of the Web UI
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers
- Keep current with industry trends and incorporates emerging best practices into the solution
- MUST HAVE: Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ hands-on professional experience in web development
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very good expertise in the modern web technologies
- Very good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Hands-on experience with HTML5, ReactJS, JQuery, NodeJS & Bootstrap
- Optional experience with Flux and webpac
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.