Junior to Middle Full Stack .NET Developer
Our client is a global manufacturer of cutting tools.
They develop own main data information systems in-house and use them in headquarters in Switzerland and in their subsidiaries worldwide: Brazil, Europe, China and more.
- 1+ years of C# .NET working experience
- Experience with WinForms
- Good object-oriented programming principals.
- A sound knowledge and experience in SQL (T-SQL is a plus).
- Holding a diploma in IT (Information Systems is a plus).
- The following knowledge is not mandatory but will be considered as a plus:
Knowledge in Power BI and/or BI principals is a plus.
Knowledge of full stack web development: Angular/Bootstrap, and ASP.net Web API.
- Fast learner.
- Good command of English.
- T-SQL (SQL experience is required): You will develop the database side of our unique ERP system.
- C# .NET (OO principals are required): You will develop the GUI of our ERP software.
- BI (no experience is required): You will develop in Power BI/Analysis Services.
- Web development (no experience is required): You will maintain our website front end (HTML, and Angular+Bootstrap) and backend (PHP and ASP.net Web API)
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.