Magento backend developer
About our client:
Our client is an award-winning agency, specializing in luxury brands. They are looking for Вackend Magento Developer.
You would be working directly with our Front-End Developers, Project and Account Managers, Designers, User Experience and SEO experts in London. All candidates for this position must be enthusiastic about using the latest technologies and must also be keen to share their experience and knowledge with the rest of the team.
- English language, both spoken and written;
- PHP programming language (min version 5.3, nice to have PHP7);
- MVC methodology;
- Design Patterns (e.g. Singleton, Factory, Proxy, Repository, etc);
- general Relational Database Management Systems knowledge and MySQL specifically;
- Zend Framework (versions 1 and 2);
- HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SASS experience would be nice to have);
- responsive and adaptive web designs;
- Git (knowledge of any other version control systems is nice tohave);
- debugging (Xdebug and browser Developer Tools);
- common W3C standards;
- common Networking Protocols;
- Webservices and API (SOAP, REST).
- working in a Digital Agency environment;
- browser testing, including A/B testing;
- work experience with Wordpress, Drupal, Pimcore and any other CMSplatforms;
- excellent communication skills and client facing ability.
- Support with pre-sales technical project estimates;
- Technical leadership, including the management of contractors and devteams;
- Close liaison with the design team to ensure interaction sits at the heart of ourcreative approach;
- Manage and scope integrations (ERP/CRM etc.);
- Document technology methodology in Confluence;
- Develop the agency processes, including our approach to distributeddevelopment;
- Code reviews;
- Keep at the forefront of technical developments. We will always invest in theexploration of new techniques and technologies;
- Identify where you (or our team) have skills-gaps, and hire responsibly tocompliment agency shortcomings;
- You will also be key in helping building and structuring our development offering.
The company offers:
Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
Direct cooperation with the customer;
Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
Regular corporate events;
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.