Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- 2+ years in a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with a solid automation background.
- 2+ years solid Java or similar OOP languages development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, REST API, SoapUI, etc.).
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.), agile delivery (Jira) and test-driven development (TDD) or behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS is a strong plus.
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git.
- Experience with Web-Services, XML, XPath.
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services.
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and software design patterns.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related education.
- Working for one of market leaders
- Open and friendly working atmosphere in the International environment
- Opportunities for continuous self-education
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
What will you do:
- Executes manual & automated test cases and regresses bugs at the API and UI level.
- Creates test plans from a technical design document and/or requirements document with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Troubleshoots issues as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Develops (reusable) automation or testing tools as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Provides reliable and accurate task estimates for assigned work.
- Assists in the review of technical documentation by working closing with Development & Product teams.
- Effectively reuses existing automation or testing tools and creates both when needed.
- Contributes to engineering domain design discussions and to test strategy creation as requested.
About the Porject:
The client is the world leader in data delivery solutions for network management and security applications. As data volume and complexity grow, organizations must monitor, compile and analyze all the information flowing through their networks. Their products use patented technology to capture and process data at high speed and high volume with guaranteed performance, enabling real-time visibility. They deliver data faster, more efficiently and on demand for the most advanced enterprise, cloud and government networks. Now and in the future, we enable their customers’ applications to be smarter than the networks they need to manage and protect.
The specialization is:
Accelerators for network management and security applications, FPGA, Line Rate, Throughput, 40 Gbps, 10 Gbps, Packet Capture, In-line, Traffic Generation, Hardware Acceleration, Load balancing, Application off-load, 100G и Virtualization.
We are looking for a SDET who will be focused on the design, implementation, and execution of platform test automation. This SDET will ensure the quality of future releases.
Are you good at what you do? Do you focus on the customers’ needs? Is creating a great product your passion? If so, we want to talk to you!