Our client is a premium software consultancy that focuses on programmable infrastructure. They use their expertise in software development, as well as leadership, strategy, and operations to help their customers innovate at speed and scale.
We are looking for Scala developer who will strengthen client's existing development team and, as the first project, will help to build Scala backend for weather forecast service.
You will be a part of the Agile development team and you are able to solve tricky problems and contribute to the success of the product
You will be responsible for the realization of our technical challenges and ambitions using Scala as your main tool
You will be driving the continuous evolution of the new backend architecture and development infrastructure
- At least 2 years professional experience in the development of the JVM (Java and/or Scala)
- Professional experience with Scala on other functional language is a big plus
- Experience with tools such as AKKA, Play, Slick and/or a pre Gaitling
- A bachelor or university degree or demonstrable working level
- Communicative and representative
Will be a plus:
- One or more rounded Scala courses is a plus
- Experience with Cloud, AWS, S3 and/or Elastic Cluster Service (ECS) is a plus
- Experience with REST is a pre
- Experience with Micro Services and/or is a pre Docker
- Experience with Jenkins and/or code is a pre Ship
- Experience with Unit Testing / TDD, Continuous Integration and/or is a pre Deployment
- Experience with reactive programming, functional programming is a plus
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.