Middle Full Stack Python Developer
About our client:
Our client provides the most relevant and actionable cybersecurity data to decision makers to help them reliably strengthen their defenses against the constantly changing cyber threat landscape.
- Adding features to existing modules - both back-end and front-end
- Developing from scratch of new modules - db, back-end, and front-end - from design, through execution, to a product
- Maintaining code and infrastructure
- Fixing bugs
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Good English skills, both verbal and written
- Programming Languages - Python
- e.g. understanding the emphasis on modular code (the pythonish way)
- Experience with front-end technologies - HTML, js(jquery)
- e.g. understanding of an HTML-templates, either jinja, Django or PHP-like
- Familiarity with maintaining running environments in DevOps
- Experience with MVC web frameworks ( Django) and ORM engines
- e.g. important to understand MVC design pattern in general
- experience with ORM (abstraction and dynamic query building capabilities)
- Very good grasp on Linux system administration ( e.g; clear understanding of the structure and key components ).
- e.g. proven bash experience and CLI tools
- a clear understanding of the OS structure - disk partitioning, boot/init order, package management
- key components - apache-server, MySQL-server, ssh-server
- Networking on a good level - is a must.
- proven experience in implementing client-server software
- good grasp and experience working with distributed systems and their orchestration
- A Clear understanding of Source Control aspects, especially branching and merging.
- Must MySQL experience - both setting up, configuring and programming.
- storage engines
- schema design (from user requirements)
- Cloud operation and integration experience
- programming against API of either AWS or Google - must
- continuous deployment handling experience - images, snapshots, etc.
- Someone who strongly desires to get into a technically diverse and challenging role in cyber security
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work unusual or extra hours
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.