Middle .NET MVC
Daxx is looking to hire Middle .NET MVC developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The Client serves an array of high-profile clients across three main industries: magazine circulation, lead generation, and product sale fundraising. The Client strives to improve the way businesses have traditionally operated, through the use of great technology. They aim for innovation and leadership in industries in need of change. This mission has created value in the way of increased sales, lower customer acquisition costs and an easier way to get things done. The Client provides technology-enabled platforms for customer acquisition, growing sales, and making targeted connections for a diverse partner network. The age of the platform is 4 years. The new colleague will have both new development and support tasks (50/50). The ratio can be shifted more towards new development based on individual performance and demonstration of good results and work ethic.
- Extensive (3+ professional years) of experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Extensive (3+ professional years) with C#
- Experience with the Microsoft Entity Framework Code-First
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with XML
- Very good command of English
- Ability to participate in an experienced and energetic team on a rapid development schedule
Would be a plus:
- Experience with complex SQL and LINQ queries
- Experience with Visual Studio Online/Team Foundation Server
- 50% new development/50% upkeep (more new development opportunities are available if the developer’s work ethic and work product are exceptional).
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.