Our client is a big data security analytics company that is unlocking the potential of existing logs to fundamentally change the way cyber-attacks are detected and greatly simplify security operations.
Our client is building the UI for one of his products using Kibana. Kibana is an open source UI framework normally user by Elastic Search based applications. KIbana uses Angular.
You will be responsible for extending a brand new data processing system to detect advanced security threats using the latest stream processing and machine learning techniques. You will communicate with all parties in the company (Data Scientists, Security Researchers, Platform Architects, Product Management) to understand requirements and be able to implement the best solution on the market.
- 1+ years experience with Scala
- 3+ years overall experience designing and writing well organized, clean, and extensible code
- Akka actors is a must
- Event sourcing / Akka streams should excite you
- HDFS is a plus
- Agile mindset (yes, we work in Scrum) and we expect you to be a team player
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Advanced level of English
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.