Daxx is looking for Python Developer (Mid/ Sr) to help one of its customers to create their e-commerce projects.
One of the largest webshops in natural food, herbs, nuts, teas and superfoods in Europe (Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany).
E-commerce, 40 young, dynamic and motivated employees, small IT department.
The Middle-Senior The Python Developer we're looking for who will strengthen customer's technology team and act as an independent development unit.
You will assist in programming the foundations of the customer. You ensure optimal user convenience of the website for employees and clients through the application of backend microservices. You create a fast and solid code that is well-structured and documented.
Must have experience with:
- Python 2.7;
- Python API frameworks (eg. Swagger) and API documentation;
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Code testing (unit testing, integration testing, API testing);
Good to have experience with:
- Google App Engine (GAE);
- TDD (Test Driven Development) and Continuous Integration;
- Python API framework (preferable Falcon, webapp2, Flask);
- non-relational DB (Google Cloud Datastore, Mongo, DynamoDB).
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer;
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
If you're a goal-driven, responsible, persistent, pragmatic and energetic person with upper-intermediate English and required technical background&skills you're welcome to join Daxx Development team!