Senior .Net Developer
About the project:
You will work with a team of .Net, FE devs, DevOps, Test engineer, iOS&Android developers and UX Designer.
This team shall operate the infrastructure and backends for the project of our client.
Team will be responsible for developing the following components and features:
- The indoor tracking module for wheelchair dispatching system
- The mobile apps for both iOS and Android to work as a frontend for the wheelchair dispatcher system
- Team will be responsible for adding new features, debugging and enhancing project`s
codebase for the three modules (Wheelchair, Taxi dispatch and Team might receive
more features in the future)
- 4+ years experience in C# & MVC
- 4+ y experience in MySQL/MsSQL
- 2+ y experience in design patterns & microservices
- WebAPI experience
- Experience in building REST services development
- Good English skills both speaking and writing
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.