What do you need?
Required Technical Skills
- Crystal Reports software — including building complex reports using SQL Stored procedures
- Demonstrated experience in MS SQL and stored procedure development
- Experience with VB.Net, WinForms
- Strong experience with T-SQL
General Characteristics and Skills
- Fast learner, picks up new tools and techniques quickly, enjoys the challenge
- Independent worker, but willing and able to collaborate with existing lead developer
- 3-5 years of experience in applied areas defined below
- Likes to take on tasks and complete them
- Written and verbal communications — with development team and management team.
- MS Team Foundation source code control system
About the project
The Company is a truly paperless community corrections software. They’ve designed their software to manage any agency’s requirements for implementing evidence based practices, to enable high-level workflows, documents and terminology customization, and to simplify yet enhance client communications. The Client offers integrated software and support services for Residential, Treatment, Reentry and Probation programs.
The client uses unique and specific CRM System. Their Program Foundation Platform and over 20 modules were designed by community corrections practitioners to guide organizations toward a powerful EBP implementation, relieve them of strenuous paperwork and manual processes, and enable them to focus on what matters — people!
They develop the leading management solution for Community Corrections.
We are looking for one MS SQL Developer with demonstrated experience with Crystal Reports software
What we offer:
• A professional environment with great people to work with
• Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
• Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
• Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end-product architecture
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/Client Manager;
• Conferences participation, and English classes;
• Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts;
• Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves
What will you do
- Responsibilities will include project based work around customer implementations and upgrades, working alongside the Client development and implementation team.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure consistency of report development process, deployment of reports to production
- Build Crystal reports and related SQL queries that are consistent with the objective of stated reporting or data analysis goals
- Fulfills availability and service level objectives associated with the systems
- Leads and participates in technical incident calls to restore service related to application and infrastructure problems in production environments under time-bound situations
- Performs others duties as assigned
Wanna join us?
Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: maj4onka