German company providing solutions for improving agility and effectiveness in product development, infrastructure and IT projects. Customers use the software suite to plan and control the development of demanding projects. It integrates suppliers and development partners in end-to-end value networks with a uniform database, thus ensuring highly efficient collaboration in the project organization.
Among the company customers, you can find Audi, General Motors, MTU Aero Engines, Rolls- Royce and Volkswagen.
All developers work on all layers of the stack to implement a feature. Shared code ownership is our principle. The majority of the code is written in pair programming sessions to accelerate the distribution of knowledge among team members. We heavily use and contribute to open source, our repositories are hosted on GitHub - we are social coders.
You will be in charge of:
- Development and rewriting of our project management software
- Writing code in a pair programming scenario
- Agile development as member of a Scrum team
- Full-Stack development – From UX via Front-End and Back-End down to the Database
- Implementing designs and user stories created by your Scrum team
- Proven track record of successfully delivered projects;
- Deep knowledge and experience with Node.js, CoffeeScript, or ES6, HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with Couchbase, React, Redux, Docker, Jenkins;
- Experience working as Technical Solution Architect will be an advantage;
- Excellent technical quality and code style;
- Solid experience in test-driven development, pair programming, code review, continuous integration and continuous delivery, clean code;
- Willingness to learn cutting-edge technologies;
- Very good English skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal communication skills;
- High level of emotional maturity and self-organization.
What is in it for you:
- 28 days annual leave;
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours;
- Energy of a start-up & stability of an established operation;
- Cooperative&friendly colleagues;
- Free fruits&drinks;
- Regular team events;
- Many learning opportunities & trainings;
- Competitive salary;
- A Scrum process with flat hierarchies & rapid decision-making;
- An awesome team that works on rewriting a well-established software.
If the vacancy is interesting for you you can apply though the site as well as contact me to for more details.