PHP (Full-stack) Developer
Daxx is looking for PHP (Full-stack) Developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The Client has the product (website) that connects creative people with their potential clients (media and advertisement companies). They organized a group of international freelance creative to help them to build the platform.
- PHP, CodeIgniter ver. 3 - is a must
- Angular.js, ver. 1.x - is a must
- JQuery - is a must
- MySQL - is a must
- Experience working with PayPal integrations/SDK/API - is a n advantage
- Grunt – optional
- The new developer should be able to communicate effectively with business (non-technical) people, propose his/her own technical solutions and feature design.
- There is a legacy code. The new developer is expected to review the code base, propose and follow the efficient plan of technical debt fixing and making the system consistent. There is no unit and integration tests at the moment. Test coverage will be one of the priorities for the new team member.
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- ·Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: email@example.com
That’s my skype: littlemu1