Daxx is looking for Java Developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The Client is a private initiative determined to define and realize a sustainable eco-system for Real World Data driven clinical trial design and execution. This is a Service Oriented software solution to enable secondary use of Electronic Health Record data (or EHR data) in the context of Clinical Research. Supported by a number of pharmaceutical companies, CROs and hospitals The Client is shaping a trustworthy environment for clinical data re-use from which all stakeholders — industry, care providers, patients — benefit.
- At least two years of practical experience in Java. Knowledge of Groovy is a plus.
- Practical experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST) in Java (eg. CXF) and a good theoretical knowledge on Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) and writing technical documentation. Familiar with requirements analysis and writing use cases.
- Knowledge of OO principles such as SOLID and GRASP.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Practical experience with unit testing frameworks such as Junit or TestNG.
- Familiar with the following terms and practices: integration testing, regression testing, TDD, BDD, mocking and stubbing.
- Practical experience with continuous integration (eg. Jenkins), issue tracking (eg. JIRA) and source control (ie. Subversion).
- Practical experience with RDBMS systems (eg. Postgresql), knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of J2EE.
- Knowledge of NoSQL systems like graph databases (eg. Neo4j), document databases (eg. MongoDB), etc.
- Java 8 developer (J2EE)
- Apache Tomcat 8
- Spring Framework
- Spring MVC
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in clinical application domain.
- Experience with data warehousing and ETL.
- Experience with Semantic Web technology.
- Apache CXF
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- Sprint Cloud Netflix
- Spring Data
- Velocity templates
- Mockito, EasyMock, PowerMock
- Spring test framework
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: email@example.com
That’s my skype: littlemu1