Front End Developer
Daxx is looking for Front End Developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project: The client is connecting with market research, mystery shopping and quality management. The develops and distributes software-based solutions for the collection, processing and evaluation of data. The self-developed client’s platform forms the technical basis for that. This platform is further developed and adopted to the customers' demands in a continuous way. The platform provides a multitude of applicable functions for the many different customer needs and at the same time a maximum of flexibility for individual adjustments. All products of the client are web-based
Skills and attributes required:
- This mainly a Front End role and the most important skills are HTML/CSS/JQuery, AJAX
- 3-5 years of experience.
- The developer will not be developing JS applications from scratch but should have hands on experience in working with JQuery and AJAX
- The developer should have strong PHP skills
- It is essential for a candidate to have experience with developing web applications.
- The developer should have experience in product development (no CMSes or agencies)
- Good English skills
What do we offer?
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: email@example.com
That’s my skype: littlemu1