Senior .Net Developer
Daxx is looking for Senior .Net Developer to work at Daxx Dnepr. Become a member of the international team of our client. Work directly with the client, learn, enjoy and build your successful career.
About us: Daxx is a Dutch company and market leader in The Netherlands in nearshore IT staffing services. We serve with more than 150 IT professionals over 60 clients in The Netherlands and international markets. Daxx has offices in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk), UK (London) and US (New York). Our company culture is informal & fun but professional.
About the project: The client is USA industry leader in Automated Truck Scale and Flow Meter Data Collection and Processing Systems. Become a part of a dynamic and innovative software and automation company working with the major Agricultural and Bio-Energy facilities across the USA. The client’s leading edge weighing control systems with RFID technology, PLC/HMI Automation systems and enterprise logistics inventory system for railcar traffic management are employed by the major agricultural producers and Bio-Fuel companies in the US and abroad. The client is embarking on the development of a strategic platform to drive the next generation of process control applications for our customers. The company was incorporated in 1978 when it introduced the first computerized legal-for-trade bulk weighing system for the grain industry. Since then The Client has remained the dominant player in scale control for the grain industry by providing more than 60% of all the bulk weighing control systems in the U.S.
What do we expect?
- Solid understanding of the object-oriented programming (OOP) principles.
- 3-5 years of experience with the .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and WCF Web Services.
- Knowledge of .NET 4.0, Silverlight, XAML and RIA development.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and understanding of the role of methodology/frameworks.
- Strong experience designing and working with N-Tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer, ORM).
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008 – design databases, create and optimize T-SQL stored procedures, experience with SSIS and Reporting Services.
- Prior experience with Visual FoxPro is a big plus.
- Experience with Windows CE / .NET CF, device communication protocols, COM and C++ ActiveX development is a plus
- Experience/knowledge of Agile, TDD, Scrum methodologies, unit testing.
- Strong ability to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- On-call duties may be an element of this job.
- Applicants are expected to be staying abreast with the IT industry and constantly self-educate (e.g. reading technology blogs, posting in forums, attending community events, trying new concepts not directly related to the work assignments).
- Develop multi-tier .NET applications and Silverlight-based clients. Strong focus on the device-oriented and process-oriented environment utilizing plug-in architecture and some embedded application development.
- Work in an agile Scrum team using the latest tools and techniques (TDD/BDD, unit testing, Code Contracts, Dependency Injection etc.) Use SQL Server, Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS technologies.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to work on famous American client
- Business trips to USA once a year
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s my skype: littlemu1