About us: Daxx is a Dutch company and market leader in The Netherlands in nearshore IT staffing services. We serve with more than 150 IT professionals over 60 clients in The Netherlands and international markets. Daxx has offices in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk), UK (London) and US (New York). Our company culture is informal & fun but professional.
About the project: The project will be connected with EQMS. EQMS - Employee Quality Management System, a workforce quality control solution. EQMS has been in development for over 2 years and is used by several supervisors on the floor. There are quite a lot of issues with the application concerning stability and missing features. The next version of the EQMS system will be developed as a native tablet application. There also has to be developed a web based system for usage on desktop clients. To reduce development costs we will develop the native tablet application with Cordova.
Aside from the mobile and web clients you will also need to develop a server component. This server component will provide an API, developed with ASP.NET Web API, for the mobile and web clients and is responsible for communication to backend systems.
The techniques you will use are:
· ASP.NET Web API
· MS SQL Server
Required Profile and Skills:
· English is upper intermediate
· Experience with Cordova
· Experience with ASP.NET MVC/Web API
· Experience with AngularJS
· Experience with TDD
· Experience with Bootstrap
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Experience with MEF
· Experience with RavenDB
· Experience with XSockets (websockets)
· Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
· Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture;
· Direct cooperation with the customer ;
· Opportunity of business trips to work on-site;
· Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed ;
· Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR ;
· Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
· Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts;
· Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
Wanna join us? Send us a CV: firstname.lastname@example.org