Full Stack Developer
Daxx is looking for a Full Stack to work in Ukraine. This is a fulltime position. You will work remotely from our premises and become a member of IT Team of our Client.
About the company
Daxx is a leading Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies working with the latest technologies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kiev, Kharkov, and Dnepropetrovsk. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
About the project
The client’s company is an independent software vendor that offers third-generation configuration solutions to companies with product configuration needs. The configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, for sales configurations, and for maintenance, services and overhaul of complex products.
It is an enterprise application used to author and analyze the rules defining the products that can be built and that are offered to the various markets. It integrates with existing systems such as product lifecycle management (PLM), sales, and global websites and offers a configuration solution which ensures a single-point-of-truth with regard to all aspects of configuration and thereby ensures consistency across all relevant business processes.
What makes this app unique is that it is developed specifically for the automotive industry.
· 3+ years of experience in C#
· Good analytical skills
· Experience with Agile
· Good command of English
· Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
· Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
· Direct cooperation with the customer
· Opportunity of business trips to work on-site
· Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
· Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
· Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes
· Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
· Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.