About the project
The client’s company is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. They make responsive and mobile websites for mostly small and medium sized business (dentist, campsites, non-profit, restaurants, primary schools etc). Currently they have 6 project managers (sales staff), 3 developers and 6 students doing an internship.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with WordPress
- 3 years of relevant experience with PHP
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- You will work on making responsive and mobile websites, mainly responsive ones
- It will be 100% new development without support tasks.
- You will do 95% frontend development
- The turnaround of projects is 1-2 days until 2 weeks
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Opportunity of business trips to work on-site
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.