Software Manager, Ukraine office
About the client:
Exabeam is the leader of user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We exponentially increase the productivity and effectiveness of valuable security operations teams by enabling them to cut through the noise of thousands of alerts and focus immediately on high-risk user profiles and behaviors.
About the role:
The role of the Software Engineering Manager for our Ukraine development center is key to the expansion and success of the team. The candidate must enjoy working with technical people and the excitement of being part of building a word class engineering organization.
The ideal profile is a person who did development for a number of years (3-7) and then naturally moved into a management role. This candidate sees the success of the team as his personal success.
Some of the typical functions for a SW Manager include:
- Project Management
- Ensure that teams comply with development process guidelines (scrum, documentation, Jira updates, etc.)
- Understand business priorities and provide guidance to local leads and remote leads/managers
- Remove roadblocks, identify and escalate risks, including cross-functional issues
- Provide week executive summary of status of all projects and initiatives
Recruiting, Development, and Performance Management
- Coordinate hiring working with Daxx recruiters, technical leads, and managers/leads from HQ
- 1-on-1’s, team meetings, feedback, coaching, delegation, etc.
- Career development of your team
- Attract, hire, and retain top talent
- Performance reviews and performance improvement plans (PIPs)
- Performance evaluation and compensation planning (bonus, raises, etc.)
Communication – You are the voice of your team and you “are” the company for them. As such need to communicate:
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Communicating status of your team to proper stakeholders
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate the team. Communicate news, decisions to your team. Keep everyone in the know
- Excellent attitude, personality, and energy
- Coordinate team building activities working together with Daxx
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.