Front-End Magento Developer
About our client:
Our client is an award-winning agency, specializing in luxury brands. They are looking for Front-End Magento Developer. The right candidate must have a good eye for detail as well as some aesthetic sensitivity and a passion for design.
You would be working directly with our Back-End Developers, Project and Account Managers, Designers, User Experience and SEO experts in London. All candidates for this position must be enthusiastic about using the latest technologies and must also be keen to share their experience and knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Have at least 3 years experience in Front-End development.
- Have experience with CMS and e-commerce platform integration with Magento 1&2.
- Well versed in writing semantic web markup, including HTML5.
- Experience with using a CSS pre-compiler such as SASS or LESS.
- An understanding of Object Oriented CSS.
- Working familiarity with Sketch / Photoshop.
- Experience developing device-agnostic websites (adaptive/responsive/reactive).
- Experience in code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- An understanding of W3C WCAG 2.0 and assistive technologies i.e ARIA.
Nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge of task runners (Grunt / Gulp).
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as InVision.
- Good understanding of user experience and user-centred design.
- Understanding of web governance (performance, SEO (including schema.org) and accessibility).
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with a wide variety of disciplines, including those in
- business, admin, and creative, as well as other developers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with people who have varying levels of technical literacy.
- A creative, curious, and exploratory mindset.
- Ability to produce rapid prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends
- and standards, modern web browser capabilities, and compatibility issues.
The company offers:
- Direct cooperation with customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.