Junior to Middle Full Stack Developer
Our client is a global manufacturer of cutting tools.
They develop own main data information systems in-house and use them in headquarters in Switzerland and in their subsidiaries worldwide: Brazil, Europe, China and more.
- Good object-oriented programming principals.
- Knowledge of full stack web development: Angular/Bootstrap, PHP and web ASP.net Web API
- Fast learner
- Good command of English
- Holding a diploma in IT is a plus
- You will develop and maintain our website and a few web based applications: Front End (HTML, PHP and Angular+Bootstrap) and Back End (PHP and ASP.net Web API).
- Depends on your knowledge, progress and your interests, you’ll be involved in additional projects, including GUI development and database development of our ERP system, developing our BI solution, and more.
The company offers:
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- Agile trainings and mentorship programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes;
- Regular corporate events;
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.